Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

A Toast To You!

A Toast To You!


Thanks for following my self-imposed "boot camp" daily challenge of 30 paintings in 30 days. I made my goal! Fast & furious, sometimes doing 2 a day just to allow for other commitments (teaching, eating, sleeping...) I promise to keep painting and posting, just not as often. I have a large commission to work on and a couple of larger studio works to be completed. Thanks to those who purchased my paintings, and thank you all for all the uplifting, supportive comments. I have enjoyed this journey. Oh, and here's a nod to my brother who is recovering from successful cancer surgery -- John, remember you almost burned the house down with one of these toasters! : ) 
Day 30 of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.
Oil, 6x8 inches, $100 USD
To see the entire 30 day collection click here

Or see more of my paintings on my website: www.christinetierney.com

7 comments:

  1. This toaster is awesome!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tam, for your comments. I appreciate hearing your comments - that is what keeps me going!

      Delete
  2. Love the reflection of the plub on the side of the toaster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the subject matter and the way you handled the metal & reflections. What an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marty! Your comments are an inspiration to me. It makes it worth the effort!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie. That is high praise coming from you - I have seen your paintings and they are beautiful!

      Delete