Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

Better late than never...

I missed a lot of blog time, and realize I never posted my paintings from the Plein Air Grand Marais last September (2018).

As always, the 9 days at the beautiful and inspirational North Shore painting in the competition flew by and I covered a lot of miles, and a lot of canvas. Here are my painting efforts:

(P.S. I promise to post more often!) 


 Yellow Doors 
11x14, oil on panel

 


 Fly Fishing at Lutsen
14x11, oil on panel




Quick Paint
(90 minute timed painting)
9x12, oil on panel

 

Bally Blacksmith
Nocturne (night painting - yes, I stood out on a street corner and painted in the dark!)
11x14, oil on panel
AWARDED BEST HISTORICAL PAINTING 
by the Cook County Historical Society




Superior Shoreline
14x11, oil on panel


No comments:

Post a Comment